Meaning of LISA name , name definition, name in the Bible/Torah/Quran? origin of LISA name, Popularity of name, analysis , gender of LISA, Acrostic Poem, Name Meaning, Name Characteristics other details;
- 1 LISA Name Meaning and History
- 2 Usage of LISA Name
- 3 Gender of LISA
- 4 Analysis of LISA
- 5 LISA Statistics
- 6 What is the Numerology of LISA?
- 7 Characteristics of LISA
- 8 Acrostic Poem About LISA
- 9 Is there LISA name in the Bible/Torah/Quran?
- 10 Famous People Named LISA
- 11 Is LISA name fit for baby name ?
- 12 LISA Names in Other Languages
LISA Name Meaning and History
What Does LISA Mean and History? Short form of ELIZABETH, ELISABETH, ELISABET or ELISABETTA. This is the name of the subject of one of the world’s most famous paintings, the ‘Mona Lisa’, the portrait of Lisa del Giocondo by Leonardo da Vinci.
Usage of LISA Name
English, German, Dutch, Swedish, Norwegian, Danish, Italian
Gender of LISA
Analysis of LISA
Users of this name Lucky , Successful in Business Life , Washingtonious , Successful, smart
- Pronounced : LEE-sə (English), LEE-zah (German)
- Color of LISA name: Pink
- Number of letters of LISA: 4
- Other script : Unknown
- Variants : Bess, Bessie, Beth, Betsy, Bette, Bettie, Betty, Buffy, Eliza, Ella, Ellie, Elly, Elsa, Elsie, Elyse, Libbie, Libby, Liddy, Lilian, Lilibet, Lilibeth, Lillian, Lise, Liz, Liza, Lizbeth, Lizette, Lizzie, Lizzy, Tetty, Bettye, Elle, Leesa, Liliana, Lilliana (English), Bettina, Elisa, Elise, Elli, Elsa, Else, Ilsa, Ilse, Lies, Liesa, Liese, Liesel, Liesl, Lili, Lilli, Lisbeth (German), Betje, Elise, Elly, Els, Else, Elsje, Ilse, Lies, Liese, Liesje (Dutch), Elise, Ella, Elsa, Lilly, Lis, Lisbet, Lise (Swedish), Eli, Elise, Ella, Else, Lilly, Lis, Lisbet, Lise (Norwegian), Eli, Elise, Ella, Else, Lilly, Lis, Lisbet, Lise (Danish), Elisa, Elsa (Italian)
Specific analysis for each letter;
L : Stubborn
I : Soft
S : Ambitious
A : Detection High
What is the Numerology of LISA?
What is the Numerology? Numerology offers an insight into the personality by assigning numeric values to the letters contained in names. The results provide the hidden meaning of the name. Each letter contained in the name is assigned a number. Every number is associated with specific characteristics.
L : 12
I : 9
S : 19
A : 1
Total = 41
Characteristics of LISA
LISA Numerology Analysis; Patriotic , Helpful , Rich and humble , Excited
Acrostic Poem About LISA
L is for Love, the way you make us feel,
I is for Ideal, she’s your perfect friend,
S is for Summer, as warm as the season,
A is for Attributes, you have too many to list,
Is there a more beautiful poem for the name LISA? Send us will publish it for you.
Is there LISA name in the Bible/Torah/Quran?
Our research results for the name of LISA hasn’t been found in the Bible/Torah/Quran
A spelling alphabet, voice procedure alphabet telephone alphabet etc. is a set of words used to stand for the letters of an alphabet in oral communication. We wrote the NATO (Military) phonetic alphabet, U.S. States, Caountries for you;
Famous People Named LISA
Hasn’t added the name of any famous person for LISA. Would you like to add Celebrities. Send us will publish it for you.
Is LISA name fit for baby name ?
According to some researches that is related to meaning of LISA, Origin of LISA and Gender of LISA ,LISA is fit name.You can give to your baby with complacency.
LISA Names in Other Languages
Zabel (Armenian), Elixabete (Basque), Elisabeth, Elisheba, Elizabeth (Biblical), Elisabet (Biblical Greek), Elisheba (Biblical Hebrew), Elisabeth (Biblical Latin), Elisaveta (Bulgarian), Elizabeta (Croatian), Alžběta, Izabela, Eliška (Czech), Eliisabet, Liisa, Liisu (Estonian), Elisabet, Eliisa, Elisa, Ella, Elsa, Liisa, Liisi (Finnish), Élisabeth, Isabel, Isabelle, Babette, Élise, Lili, Lilian, Liliane, Lilianne, Lise, Lisette (French), Bet, Lys (Frisian), Sabela (Galician), Elisabed, Eliso (Georgian), Elisavet (Greek), Elikapeka (Hawaiian), Elisheva (Hebrew), Erzsébet, Izabella, Bözsi, Erzsi, Lili, Liliána, Liza, Zsóka (Hungarian), Elísabet (Icelandic), Eilís, Eilish, Isibéal, Sibéal (Irish), Bet, Betje (Limburgish), Elžbieta, Elzė (Lithuanian), Elisaveta, Veta (Macedonian), Ealisaid (Manx), Ibb (Medieval English), Isabel (Medieval Occitan), Isabèl (Occitan), Elżbieta, Izabela, Izabella, Eliza, Liliana (Polish), Isabel, Belinha, Elisa, Elisabete, Isabela, Liana, Liliana (Portuguese), Lílian (Portuguese (Brazilian)), Elisabeta, Isabela, Isabella, Liana, Liliana (Romanian), Elizaveta, Yelizaveta, Liza, Lizaveta (Russian), Ealasaid, Elspet, Elspeth, Iseabail, Ishbel, Isobel, Beileag, Lileas, Lilias, Lillias (Scottish), Jelisaveta (Serbian), Alžbeta, Eliška (Slovak), Elizabeta, Špela (Slovene), Isabel, Ysabel, Elisa, Isa, Isabela, Liliana (Spanish), Yelyzaveta (Ukrainian), Bethan (Welsh)